After one year, Xccelerators have the opportunity to transfer to the partner organization directly, without any recruitment fee. Flexibility means more motivation, and motivated people deliver the best results. Xccelerated is a joint initiative between Xebia and GoDataDriven.
Xccelerated connects, trains, and accelerates proficient big data engineers and data scientists.
OUR METHOD OF ACCELERATION
WHY BECOME AN XCCELERATOR
- Grow your capabilities faster through an immersive boot camp, weekly project support, and ongoing collaboration days
- Work on exciting projects for the Netherland’s top-250 enterprises, like Heineken and ING
- After one year, you can choose to work with your client directly, if there’s a mutual fit
WHY HIRE AN XCCELERATOR
- We have 15 years of consultancy and training experience
- No high-potentials, but only proficient professionals who have completed our one-month intensive boot camp, plus weekly support from a senior mentor
- Empowerment. Our unique deta-flex structure provides you with a flexible period and the possibility to hire fellows after one year.
TRAIN YOUR CURRENT TEAM
Do you want to reward, motivate, and retain your team with new learning opportunities? You can train your current staff through our Data Science, Data Engineering, and Cloud Engineering acceleration programs.
WE ARE A SOCIAL BUNCH, JUST LIKE YOU.
From The Blog
Barend shares his journey and passion for his new role as data engineer. We hope his story inspires you to consider a career shift, too. At Xccelerated we can help you accelerate your potential.read more
In the past month, the first group of Xccelerated young professionals has worked really hard to become skilled Data Scientists. They have received training and worked hands-on, on the following subjects, among other things: Modern and Testable Data transformation &...read more
Blog post Top 4 Mistakes NOT to Make if You Want to Become the Best, Big Data Engineer in the World. From Xccelerated.io about the Training Program for Big Data Engineering, starting in November, 2018.read more